Richard J. Currie Center
15 Peter Kelly Drive, Fredericton
- Performance Court – Primary Competition Court
- Second competition court located downstairs
- Athletes and Officials locker rooms – Meeting and Equipment Rooms – Results, Concession and Merchandise Areas
- Contains three full-sized gyms, two of which are recreational and the other is a high performance gym
- VIP area for coaches, tournament committee members & dignitaries
- On the 3rd floor of the Currie Center. There will be a locker room key drop off/pick up spot with a schedule – location TBD.
Lady Beaverbrook Gym
2 Peter Kelly Drive, Fredericton
Practices will be held at the Lady Beaverbrook Gym.
- University of New Brunswick (Multiple) Residences
- Check in for teams will be at McConnell Hall – teams arriving via ground transportation, please send us your estimated time of arrival.
- Two-minute walk to competition facilities and food service
- Double rooms with two single beds in each for the athletes
- Single rooms with single beds in each for the coaches (where available)
- Shared washroom & shower areas
- Linens included in the units, TOWELS NOT INCLUDED
- NO AIR CONDITIONING available, bringing fans is highly recommended
- All residences have an in-house laundry room. Laundry in residence is card operated. Visit the front desk at the Residence Administrative Building (20 Bailey Drive) to purchase a card. Laundry detergent is not offered.
- McConnell Hall, University of New Brunswick
- 19 Bailey Drive
- Two-minute walk to competition facilities and residences.
- Meals are all you can eat, served buffet style.
- Meals will be provided in the dining hall for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Official Tournament Accreditation will be required to enter the meal hall.
- Bagged lunches will be provided for teams missing a meal but must be requested 24 hours in advance. Please arrange with cafeteria staff upon arrival. Can also be arranged before arrival.
- Meal hall hours:
- Breakfast: 6:30-8:30am
- Lunch: 11am-1:30pm
- Dinner: 4:30-7pm
Other food options and services on campus
• Student Union Building (SUB), 21 Pacey Drive
- Tim Hortons – Hours: Weekdays 7:30am-3pm, Closed on Weekends
- Campus Shop – general store selling snacks, confectionary, beverages, dairy products, laundry products, household goods and more. Open 7:30am to 8pm on weekdays, 9am to 8pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays.
• Harriet Irving Library (HIL), 5 MacAulay Lane
- Hours: 8am-7pm Weekdays, Closed on Weekends
- Coffee Shop – 1st floor
• Campus Pharmacy and Bookstore, 29 Dineen Dr
- Hours: Weekdays 10am-5pm, Saturday 1-3pm, Sunday Closed
This event is mandatory for all participating teams, including all athletes and team staff.
|Date||Tuesday, August 6|
|Location||On campus at UNB|
Please note this is on campus, a very short walk from the residence. No transportation will be provided.
Technical (Coach) Meeting
|Date||Sunday, August 4|
|Time||7:15pm U15 / 8:15pm U17|
|Location||New Kin Building (90 MacKay Dr, Fredericton, NB E3B 4J9|
- Will be available to purchase at the gym.
- Can pay by cash, credit, debit tap or Apple pay.
- Be prepared to purchase clothing the first day as it will sell out fast!
- Souvenir tournament apparel will be sold during the event.
- Additionally, Canada Basketball official team-issued apparel will be on sale – while supplies last!